注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

air的博客

记录自己 品味生活

 
 
 

日志

 
 

纪伯伦 关于孩子的诗  

2017-09-07 09:21:03|  分类: 默认分类 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |
Your children are not your children.
你的孩子,并不是你的孩子
They are the sons and daughters of Life’s longing for itself.
他们诞生于生命对于自身的渴望
They come through you but not from you,
他们借助你来到这个世界,却非因你而来
And though they are with you yet they belong not to you.
他们陪伴你,却不从属于你
You may give them your love but not your thoughts, 
你可以给予他们你的关爱,却不能给予你的思想
For they have their own thoughts.
因为他们有自己的思想
You may house their bodies but not their souls, 
你可以庇护他们的身体,却无法安置他们的灵魂
For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow, which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
因为他们的灵魂属于明天,属于你在梦境中也到达不了的明天
You may strive to be like them, but seek not to make them like you. 
你可以拼尽全力,变成他们的样子,却不要试图让他们变成你
For life goes not backward nor tarries with yesterday. 
因为生命不会向后退进,也不在过去停留
You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth. 
你是弓,而孩子是从你那里射出的箭
The archer sees the mark upon the path of the infinite, 
弓箭手遥望在无限之路上竖起的靶子
and He bends you with His might that His arrows may go swift and far. 
用尽力气将你拉开,把箭轻盈地射远
Let your bending in the archer’s hand be for gladness; 
在弓箭手的手中,你快乐地弯起腰
For even as He loves the arrow that flies, so He loves also the bow that is stable. 
因为他爱那飞驰向前的箭,也爱那稳定的弓
  评论这张
 
阅读(15)| 评论(0)
推荐

历史上的今天

在LOFTER的更多文章

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2017